The Ruptured Kingdom series
The Ruptured Kingdom traces the journey of Kylen, a street urchin newly awakened to magical abilities, who is rescued by a renegade mage. Hunted and rejected, Kylen struggles to master his abilities and to come to terms with his destiny.
But an ancient evil is emerging, exploiting the folly of mages greedy for power. Only the renegades recognize the magnitude of the peril. Can they save a kingdom intent only on destroying them?
If you enjoy epic fantasy with gripping action and relatable characters in a sweeping coming of age saga, then try the novels of The Ruptured Kingdom now!
An ebook pre-order is available now for the first novel in the series. A print edition will be available at the release date (February 28, 2024), and an audiobook edition will be released later in 2024.
- The Hard Edge of Magic (The Ruptured Kingdom Book 1)
The Hard Edge of Magic (The Ruptured Kingdom Book 1)
But much more than his life might be at stake. Dark forces are stirring, and an ancient evil is poised, ready to be unleashed on an unsuspecting kingdom. Comfortable and arrogant, the kingdom's mages are bent on destroying the one person capable of saving them.
On the run with his mentor, Kylen tries to ignore the voices whispering about his destiny. Of what use is a fabled destiny when you’re struggling to survive?
The Hard Edge of Magic is Book 1 of The Ruptured Kingdom, a multi-part saga.
Click on the cover above for links to a range of stores and formats, or select the link of your choice below.
- eBooks (also available at other libraries and eBook stores, and for free in Kobo Plus)
- AudioBooks (coming in 2024)
How to Order
- To purchase a book, click on a cover image above to see links to a range of online stores selling that title
- Links include ebooks, paperbacks, and audiobooks
- Links are not exhaustive—it's worth checking your favorite online store if you can't see it on the list
- Visit your library
- Listen to audiobooks for free
- Borrow ebooks (beginning in July 2022)